Re: [OM] ls-4000 resurrected

Subject: Re: [OM] ls-4000 resurrected
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 21:33:16 -0800
On 1/9/2019 3:01 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
In all the moving last year, somehow I lost my LS-4000 film strip holder FH-3.
But I did power up the scanner and ran a test slide. Everything seems to be in
working order. I was afraid the mirror was dusty or some other issue.

Here is my first scan in ages, straight from preview in vuescan, no adjustments:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/044cd9n1snc0yh1/kdc-0001.jpg?dl=0

kodachrome from May 1999. OM4-Ti with probably 35-80, but could be 100/2 -
Rockport MA.

Nice looking scan.

The person is my wife, who died last year. I'm to the point of being OK with
that, and can enjoy the photos.

Glad it's easing for you. Your post reminded me to take my fingers off the keyboard and mouse and count. My late wife died 30 years ago, the end of this month. Wow, that's a long time. I was also about a year later that I started to come out of the shadow.

I wish you the very best in "what comes next". I've had, and have, that.

I forgot how much I liked kodachrome.

I'm the weirdo who wanted something between KR and Ektachrome, reds, yellows
from one and blues, greens from the other. :-)

KR EX Moose