[OM] Subject: Even More . . . Moose and Carol visit gallery--warning, m

Subject: [OM] Subject: Even More . . . Moose and Carol visit gallery--warning, maximally on topic
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 00:22:50 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<<Further investigation revealed that it's a Green jacket, not Blue.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Usher/GreenJacket.htm>

(BTW, I'm not holding the camera highly tilted, that's the lens cap in my left
hand. :-)

<<<Tricky morning light.

  (BTW, I'm not holding the camera highly tilted, that's the lens cap in my
left
hand. :-)

Yes, that seems to be  Ektar's behaviour in the cool light.   Chuck used  to
gently chastise me  on that.  My standard treatment is to use curves and pull
down the  blue channel mid-tones some--learned that on APUG when BB recommended
looking in on that list.  I did that procedure, but not enough to make the
jacket accurate.  I left an Ektar signature.  ;-)    I should have lightened
you up more.  Please send over file and I will fix the gallery.

Let Ektar be Ektar (sometimes),  Mike

Oh, nice portrait of Marnie, BTW--I sent the links as she checks in less.