[OM] Even More . . . Moose and Carol visit gallery--warning, maximally o

Subject: [OM] Even More . . . Moose and Carol visit gallery--warning, maximally on topic
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 21:01:36 -0800
On 12/26/2018 11:15 AM, Mike Gordon via olympus wrote:
CB writes:

<<That is a good collection, Mike.  And I like that area, although I suspect
that
<<it will not be above sea level for many more decades at this rate.

<<My favourite photo is Moose and Othello :-)

Thanks for looking.  I like that one too.  Othello and Moose have something in
common--a certain gravitas.

A rare photo, as the other thing Othello and Moose have in common is mutual antipathy, well, let's just call it standoffishness. There is always blood, at some point.

Interesting colors! Looks like this one was shot with daylight WB? Or Auto WB failed? <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Usher/Truce.htm>

But the interesting part is how bright, almost vibrant, the colors of my shirt are. I wish it were those colors! One of the things that seems to me to have happened to LLBean over the last several years is a greater conservatism in their fabrics. This multicolor plaid was a recent exception that I jumped on, but it is more muted in person than in this and the outdoor pic in Mike's set.

Then there's the one that stumped me at first. I'm asking myself "What jacket of mine is that?" And yes, it could be one I own - but I didn't take that one on this trip!

Further investigation revealed that it's a Green jacket, not Blue. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Usher/GreenJacket.htm>

(BTW, I'm not holding the camera highly tilted, that's the lens cap in my left
hand. :-)

Tricky morning light.

Colorful Moose