[OM] IMG: Piggy's Barbecue

Subject: [OM] IMG: Piggy's Barbecue
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 18:09:45 -0600
I continue to use my iPhone to grab shots showing the charisma of the local places where my son and I grab a bite to eat when he is in town.  This is Piggy's Barbecue, originally owned by a fellow Mississippi State University grad and his wife, featuring recipes from their native area of Mississippi.  It is under new ownership, but hasn't changed much.  The cakes and pies will make one enjoy adding calories.  They have to limit the number of carryout meal orders at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Beneath the crown molding is a row of antique Tennessee license plates.  The tables are covered with red and white oil cloth like my Mother used during the 30s, 40s, and 50s, and the window curtains continue the pattern.  Along with antique advertising thermometers, the walls are covered with prints of pencil drawings by local artist Don Northcutt, all framed and ready to sell.

Philippe, I worked on the white balance, but the light was hard to deal with.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190102-IMG_1333.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA