Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquake

Subject: Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquake
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:00:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Not to diminish what you're experiencing, but here is another ongoing
episode of structural failure:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-46690536

     I have an online friend in Brisbane whose #1 son lives in the bulding
immediately next to this one.  It was built by the same Japanese contractor.

>They're ALL close to Anchorage!
>
>This one worked as a fine alarm clock. Everything rattled and shook.
>Good rumble with it that started a couple seconds before the shaking.
>But what was kinda odd about this one is that there was a gentle
>shaking that went on for another 15-20 seconds after the quake.
>Usually the shaking is just you, but in this case, it was actually the
>ground still moving.

     <<SNIP>>

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson