[OM] OM macro package giveaway

Subject: [OM] OM macro package giveaway
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 19:35:35 +0000
Up for grabs: all the OM Macro stuff I have lying around, that I am not going
to use. One package deal, excellent value:

Olympus T32 Flash
Olympus T10 Ring Flash 1 / T Power Control 1
Olympus Ring Cross Filter Polarizer
Olympus Calculator Panels (50mm,80mm,135mm)
Olympus 6V Power Pack 2
Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
Olympus Telescopic Auto Tube 65-116
Olympus Double Cable Release
Olympus Zuiko Auto-Macro 135mm/F4.5 Bellows Lens
Olympus Rubber Slide-on for 135 Macro or 90/2
OM-2n body, in box
OM slide copier
OM focusing stage
OM T-28 dual head flash, bracket, and T power control 1
OM T-32 flash
OM f=170cm close-up lens for 80mm macro
various instruction books for everything

Everything is in excellent shape, some new-in-box, much of it LN-/EX+
condition. Everything works as intended with no problems that I know of. It's
just taking up space and I am not going to get around to using it all anytime
soon.

All of the above, as a package, for $400 + shipping.

Pictures here:

http://edsawyer.com/lens/OMmacro/

More detailed pictures of various individual items here:
http://edsawyer.com/lens/OM_gear