Re: [OM] IMG: A View from the Past

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A View from the Past
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 21:02:29 -0600
Hi Wayne,

Glad you could find it.  Yes, one of my sons said the same thing.  It has changed from a small town bedroom community for the engineers like me that were drawn in to Arnold Engineering Development Center in the early 1950s, to a regional medical center and shopping location for the surrounding four counties. Two of my grandsons are doctors, with thriving practices locally. The school system is one of the best in the state, so professionals don't mind bringing their families here.  All in all, it has been a great place to live.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA