Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Van Gogh Alive

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Van Gogh Alive
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 06:29:25 +0000
I like “A splash of red to finish the week”, Nathan.  Of course the food looked
good – any non-seafood from your photos looks good.

I’m not sure about the benefits of painting the utility box, bright and
cheerful though it might be.  I don’t find graffiti attractive for the most
part – their originality is no longer evident as the shapes seem to be fairly
consistent.

Chris