Re: [OM] Greetings from an old zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] Greetings from an old zuikoholic
From: Paul Haigney <lensman10@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 15:52:14 +0000
Hi Ken, Frank & others
May well have been me did that, got in to paid photography by accident & client's demanded digital image's, I stuck with the OM film Kit & scanning in slides & negs but eventually had to go a with canon DSLR kit as Olympus had been left as the starting gate when pro digital kicked off, I still use an epl-1 for casual/personal stuff, also have the adapter so I can use my 50mm & 35~70 OM zuikos if the mood takes me. To be honest the whole digital revolution & the few years of pro work I did took the enjoyment out of photography for me, my photographic swagger isn't what it used to be but who knows
it might return.
Hi Paul, and others

I remember you. I am also following the group since the mid nineties.
No Zuikos anymore, but I still enjoy the reading and more important
the pictures.

Bye, Frank.

Utrecht - Netherlands

---