Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquakes

Subject: Re: [OM] Anchorage Earthquakes
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 14:15:38 -0600
Damn.

The thing that's freaking me out is that three weeks ago I did a phone
interview with a ham up there who moved up in 1965, right after the big
quake. We talked about a radio net that's been held every night since 1973,
partially for social reasons, but also as preparation for emergency comms
for the next big quake. He told me, "And there **will** be another one.
It's not a question of "if" but "when."  I finally got the interview edited
down and my story written on Tuesday. I'm anchor on Newsline this week, so
I included my story in the newscast that came out this morning.

And then I hear the news....