[OM] IMG: Bumble Bee in Action

Subject: [OM] IMG: Bumble Bee in Action
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 12:34:42 -0600
Ever since I installed the latest upgrades to LR and PS, the weather has been uncooperative in allowing me to get new images to try out the "improvements".  I finally searched as far back as August to find an overlooked image that I liked.  Here is a Bumble Bee settling down on my neighbor's colorful yellow blooms.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180817-DSCF9469.JPG.html

I am quite pleased with the new versions, though some of the language is changed, and my son had to retrieve two of my filters that were not copied from the 2018 folder to the 2019 folder.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA