Re: [OM] First Light on the Tundra

Subject: Re: [OM] First Light on the Tundra
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 07:47:17 -0900
> I certainly prefer the pipeless version as well!

Considering the "liquid gold" that flows through that pipe, I'm pretty
cool with it, but from a "nature" perspective, I'll take the pipeless
version too. But one photo will sell and the other will not.

With all the battles over the Keystone XL pipeline, it is a real
pleasure to see this exceptionally engineered and maintained pipeline
in Alaska. They are fanatics and the belts and suspenders have belts
and suspenders.

Unfortunately, it's what happens before and after the pipe that's been
the problem.

AG Schnozz