[OM] Nathan's PAD 5/11/2018: cycling in eastern Jutland

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/11/2018: cycling in eastern Jutland
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 07:34:16 +0100
I am now back in Alicante, going back to work later this morning :-( But still
working my way through the photos from Denmark.

On Monday, Lars and I cycled about 80 km, following the so-called Marselis
route south of Aarhus. It was a cool day (according to my Garmin, the average
temperature during the ride was 7.3 C) and there was a mix of wet fog and
drizzle, but it was still very enjoyable, as I hope these four images
demonstrate. Being on these roads in the region of my hometown really
reconnects me with what the Spanish call “mi tierra”, “my land”, when they talk
about their origins.

Lars on the road:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-TLCqrrH/A

Road and farm, somewhere in eastern Jutland:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-JFKLDbF/A

Cycling through this forest was akin to being in a Gothic church with huge
columns:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mbkzCCR/A

Another view of autumn colours, something we do not have in Alicante:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-T2MZTZR/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman