Re: [OM] "Those Girls" play Seattle

Subject: Re: [OM] "Those Girls" play Seattle
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 13:41:08 -0800
On 11/4/2018 11:15 PM, Peter Klein wrote:
Last night, I photographed the New York cabaret group "Those Girls," making their Seattle debut at Tula's Jazz Club. I'm a little biased, because my cousin Rachel Hanser is one of the four, but I can tell you that they were *good*.  Way good.  Here are a few shots from the show.  Rachel is the one with the dark curly hair.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/43909973110/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/43909973290/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/43909666770/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/30786979477/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/30786979617/in/dateposted-public/>

Looks like fun! And well captured.

Ham It Up* Moose

* While waiting for the tram to take us out of Dublin, and while we were the only ones at the stop, we started singing for fun. As more people gathered for the tram, we gained an impromptu audience. When we stopped as the tram approached, we got a nice ovation! ( seven altos and sopranos - and one baritone. ;-) ) On the train, one of us heard one woman saying to another "They were really good" Yowsa!