Re: [OM] Tundra Covered Rocks

Subject: Re: [OM] Tundra Covered Rocks
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 14:37:25 +0200
Beautiful place and very nice take and reflections.
Might be lightened up though.

OTT: I don’t think rocks can be covered with tundra. The term tundra refers to
areas where lichens, shrubs, etc grow - or hardly do whereas trees do not at
all. Unless "Tundra-covered Rocks" refers to a name given to this spot, which I
don’t know, Tundra Rocks and mountain reflection would seem enough of a caption.

Keep them coming!

Amities

Philippe