Re: [OM] Finally found a Bronze Copper

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally found a Bronze Copper
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 20:24:11 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Fluttering Moose writes:
<<<What a great shot you finally managed!!!

Hooray, finally got a flutterby shot that earned the coveted MSA (Moose seal of
approval) with 3 exclamation points, no less.
It only took 7 years to get a shot I was halfway happy with of this elusive
critter.  Admittedly only could go out for a few hours in the peak of it fall
flight when the asters are typically blooming one time per year.
Sometimes could not fine any Bronze Coppers.  Only saw two last Saturday--other
one (another female)  was on a host species Curly Dock--I have an image, but
the asters are nicer.

Official MSA holder and quite pleased, Mike