[OM] IMG: A walk in the park

Subject: [OM] IMG: A walk in the park
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 07:02:55 +0200
When I am in Brussels for work, I usually stay in the Aloft Brussels Schuman.
It is not as centrally located in the EU quarter as some of the other hotels in
the area, but I like it for a variety of reasons: it is nice and modern,
everything works as it should, the gym is open 24 hours, and last but not
least, it is very close to one of my favourite places in Brussels, Parc
Léopold. I am an early riser, and when the weather is nice, as it was last
week, it is simply wonderful to take a walk in this park before plunging into
what is usually a busy schedule of meetings awaiting me later in the morning.
Thursday morning of last week was precisely such a lovely morning. Here is a
small selection of images; unusually for me, I have not bothered with captions.
I hope that the images convey the spirit of the place without the need for

https://www.greatpix.eu/A-walk-in-Parc-Leopold/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain