[OM] Monopod in Carry-on Luggage

Subject: [OM] Monopod in Carry-on Luggage
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:26:51 -0400
PESO:

What is everybody's experience with carrying a monopod in carry-on luggage??

I didn't carry one to Norway and bought a cheap one there because I assumed
it would not be allowed in carry-on and we didn't check any luggage.

Now I'm planning my trip to Bangladesh and I would love to carry my Gitzo
monopod.  This site says it's fine, but it's several years old:

https://flyingwithfish.boardingarea.com/2012/10/03/
are-tripods-monopods-ok-for-airline-carry-on-yes/

Any recent experience?  I don't want my Gitzo taken away at security!!

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com