Re: [OM] LensFun [Was: Re: (no subject)]

Subject: Re: [OM] LensFun [Was: Re: (no subject)]
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 14:45:23 -0400 (EDT)
Charles,

Thanks, although this has only slight meaning and absolutely no utility for me.
It has nothing to do that I can see with photography.

I'm beginning to think that we are taking photo equipment into a world of first
world problems. We have no substantive problems (sensors have reached a point
of more than sufficient megapixels for most expected uses) so we invent others
(What! Only five memory card slots??? This camera is worthless.).