Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test -Bill- now slr WA aberrations

Subject: Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test -Bill- now slr WA aberrations
From: Michael Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:59:18 -0700
Cc: Michael Gordon <usher99@xxxxxxx>
<<Ah, looks a lot like lens CA, but actually an <<angle of incidence to sensor
artifact.

Not sure how many aberrations need to be fixed.   Some of the problems you
mention are due tothe sensor stack thickness.  Corner fix is designed to fix
that.  Some of those aberrations are aperture dependent.  It should work well,
but better have a spreadsheet handy for the profiles.  :-)   It is not clear to
me what aberrations lensfun is designed to correct. Can you enumerate?

Sitting in airport,  Mike

Sent from my iPhone