Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test -Bill

Subject: Re: [OM] A.I. Gigapixel Test -Bill
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 22:13:38 +0200
I don’t understand your being aggressive Bill.

And you seem to decline answering my question. I’m sorry about this.

I was trying to figure out what difference, if any, existed between the life
cycles of PCs and Macs in terms of usability. What came first egg or chicken?
Programmed obsolescence? A greed for novelty? other? A Columbus egg of sorts.

I’m no Mac retailer either. I use one with satisfaction, hence my initial
prompt.

As to Leica, I’ve owned a few, all sold, no regrets. Recent Olies and Fujis
rule, were it just because they are smaller, more reliable, and lighter on both
neckstrap and cash-register :-)

Amities

Philippe, a mac user, and not a Mac fanboy, particularly at my age :-)