[OM] BANGLADESH

Subject: [OM] BANGLADESH
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 18:06:20 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
FMers have everywhere.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1531743/0

I am sure you would bring back nice images.  I can think  of many other places
I'd rather go, however.

"Violent crime, such as armed robbery, assault, and rape, is widespread.

Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Bangladesh."

That is from the US site though similar warnings from Canada and Oz.  It is not
NYC, where at least you can drink the water.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/bangladesh-travel-advisory.html

https://smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/asia/south/Pages/bangladesh.aspx

Bhutan is dramatically more interesting and safer, IMO.  They watched my gear
better than I could.  Had my fill of endless teeming crowds and poverty in the
little bit of India we went through.  To each his/her own.  Insure the red dot
thingies.

Mike