Re: [OM] At the Beach

Subject: Re: [OM] At the Beach
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 20:03:35 -0700
On 7/25/2018 4:29 PM, John Hudson wrote:
Looks cold and stormy, otherwise your guest would not be wrapped up to the
nines ?

Not our guest, just some person standing on the beach. Out guest is probably younger, certainly less stocky and was more lightly dressed.

It was actually rather mild, maybe mid 60°s F, and the breeze light. At the peak (trough?) of the fog cycle out there, it's blowing like stink, low 50s and you can't see more than a few feet.