[OM] Oops!

Subject: [OM] Oops!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:08:50 -0700
A slight misunderstanding while learning to use the E-400 I recently acquired from Piers. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22984>

I am having fun with the last of the Kodak CCD sensors for 4/3.

I find the body itself to be much more my cuppa than the E-1 or E-300.

I can see how the E-1 could be wonderful - for someone who uses it regularly, so that the many buttons scattered at random over the body are instantly accessible. (That "hard" AF/MF switch, though . . . not so much.)

The E-400 has fewer buttons, but a larger LCD, so the early version of the Super Control Panel is easy to read and use. As I'm quite used to the SCP on my various Pens and OMDs, it's an easy way for me to adjust it.

The E-400 is thus a better dilettante's camera.

Unintentional Flash Moose