Re: [OM] Field of Dreams - Model 35

Subject: Re: [OM] Field of Dreams - Model 35
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 16:33:53 -0400 (EDT)
I have always liked the older bonanza's looks over the newer (better) bonanzas.

But remember, there was a day here in Wichita when many would say "If it wasn't
for the Bonanza, we would be up to our asses in Doctors and Lawyers." Actually,
our country might be better if more lawyers flew tail bonanzas.

More generally, across the US the bonanza was called "The forked tail Doctor
killer."