Re: [OM] More C-U info

Subject: Re: [OM] More C-U info
From: JOHN DUGGAN via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 21:55:10 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Somewhere I have an 80mm macro OMZ complete with matching CU lens. Lens has
slight fungus. Or bloom issues. Must get it sorted and give it a go.
Still waiting for City asbestos team to sort out Sister’s downstairs. It would
be helpful all round if we have left by the time they start work. We fly back
to the UK a week Tues.
Regards  John Duggan,     Wales, UK