Re: [OM] IMG: Just Another Day at the Office

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Just Another Day at the Office
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 12:48:53 +0100
That’s good advice, Jim.  I have often wondered – just at the point of snapping
a propellor – what shutter speed I should use.

Where I fly, RAF Wittering, there is an airfield only 3 miles southeast where a
similar aircraft (Caravan?) drops parachutists from up to FL150.  It would be
really useful if that aircraft were as conspicuous as the PAC 750 in your
photos.  The airfield itself, being grass, is very difficult to spot and I am
very keen to give it a wide berth :-)

Chris