Re: [OM] Costco run

Subject: Re: [OM] Costco run
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 20:58:02 -0300
Something is not quite right here ?

Those map co-ordinates give a site almost due north of Rockport on the North Cascades Highway ..... Highway 20...... and several kilometers east of Concrete which in turn is a few kilometers south of Lake Shannon. Some where I have photos of my wife and our then dog swimming in Lake Shannon. Continue east on Highway 20 one reaches Omak and then north on Highway 97 to cross the border at Osoyoos in BC and then north up the Okanagan Valley to where we lived about an hour north of Osoyoos.

Never in a million years is there a Costco anywhere east of Sedro-Woolley at the west end of Highway 20 and Omak at the east end where it connects with Highway 97 ... this is  low density populated country !

My wife and I have driven that highway several times including taking time out at Winthrop, the old mining town between Concrete and Omak.

There might be a Costco in Burlington, WA but that's miles and miles and miles from those map co-ordinates !!!!!

jh