[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Munich

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Munich
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 22:25:49 +0200
In the last week of June I was travelling again, for the third week in a row.
This time to Munich, to attend meetings at the European Patent Office which has
its headquarters there. I had one day with good weather and 1 1/2 days with
rain—but fortunately, the day with good weather was the free afternoon and
evening, allowing for the pleasant activities of strolling in the English
Garden and around Marienplatz and the Viktualienmarkt, taking in the people and
scenery with a beer in my hand. How can one not like a place where the standard
beer size, a Maß, is 1 liter, while the small size is 0.5 liter. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2245

I am actually heading back to Munich tomorrow, my last business trip before the
summer hiatus.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman