Re: [OM] VIDEO: Hover Bikes

Subject: Re: [OM] VIDEO: Hover Bikes
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 14:36:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     There was an illustration that I came across along the way that showed
that as the differential power of the two rotors was adjusted, the flow from
the overlap can be vectored.  That's an interesting feature that eliminates the
cyclical pitch transmission in helicopter rotors.

>Hmmm!  Very interesting, ChrisT!  I wonder why the overlap, what happens to
>the air between the discs?
>
>US DoD, resident in the UK?  That sounds unlikely.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson