Re: [OM] Vacation Disaster.

Subject: Re: [OM] Vacation Disaster.
From: JOHN DUGGAN via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 06:07:46 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Pleased you spotted it Jan.
 House is a bit of a bomb site at present, furniture piled everywhere , with 2
industrial De-Humidifiers blasting away 2 feet from our bedroom door. We are
hoping they can be turned off tomorrow when clean up contractors make site
visit. We are awaiting contact with Zurich who are the city insurers .Hopefully
they will send a local agent to give go ahead for remedial work to start. We
are also waiting for results of asbestos survey.
Many photo's have been taken, by contractors, clean up crew and asbestos
surveyor. I will take some record shots tomorrow. At the moment we are flying
by wire and are not sure what will happen next.
Not the way we expected to be celebrating my wife's retirement but I feel our 4
week vacation will be one to remember. Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK