Re: [OM] IMG: Personalized Beech Baron

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Personalized Beech Baron
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 08:35:07 +0200
Auto WB on the camera, inside and in the open air.
And as shot in LR, with some exceptions as already stated, BW being the most
frequent situation when fiddling the WB may help.

But I bet it is all camera dependent. Remember we started from a shot by Jim,
who uses the same cameras as mine. His fiddling with WB hasn’t proved
successful so far, hence my tip Jim, stick to auto-everything with the fujis,
they know better than we both do ;-)

Amities

Philippe