Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2018: lunch with Monica

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2018: lunch with Monica
From: john hudson <om4t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 18:26:01 -0300
What a delight .... a rich avocado smoothie !

Unfortunately it is on my banned list along with numerous other fruit and food
delights.

They can play havoc with one's INR monitoring :-(

Good to know that the Eurocrats ... or should that be Spanicrats ....... were
quickly dealt with :-)

We once turned up at a restaurant in Ronda at 7:00pm one day and found it
closed and shuttered. We discovered that the daily noon hour to 4:00pm siestas
translated into late evening eating opportunities !

jh