Re: [OM] IMG: iPhone 6 Closeup

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: iPhone 6 Closeup
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 07:21:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I'm much impressed with the overall quality of the photos I've seen
recently from iPhones.  The smartass phone that was thrown at me has a 1.92M
camera, which is pretty useless.  But, I have managed to make full use of the
GPS for cycling.  I'm using Oruxmaps, and I edited the online maps file so I
can have full access to Google Maps which won't expire after three hours.

>There was no way I could get my camera above the blooms for a shot from
>above, so I resorted to my iPhone camera, which I could hold up high.
>Aside from the difference in color tones, I thought it did an adequate
>job of depicting the "innards" of the bloom.
>
>http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180519-IMG_1039.JPG.html
>
>Comments and critiques welcomed and appreciated.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson