[OM] Lucerne (WA, not CH)

Subject: [OM] Lucerne (WA, not CH)
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 01:27:22 -0700
This is my favorite photo from the 55 mile boat ride up Lake Chelan.  Lucerne was once a town that served the Holden copper mine, 11 miles up in the mountains. The mine closed in 1957, and the town has been reduced to a few cabins and a boat landing.  The mine site is now a Lutheran retreat, Holden Village. The boat stops at Lucerne to transport passengers going to and from the village.

For best effect, view full screen and click on the photo to expand.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/40398796090/in/dateposted-public/>

Leica M Monochrom I and 35/2 Summicron with yellow filter.  Enjoy!

--Peter