Re: [OM] IMG: Rural Mail Carrier

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Rural Mail Carrier
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 14:35:49 -0500
Hi Don,

I would never do that. ;-

I acquired this lens in a Leica swap many years ago, and found that the rangefinder cam does not work with Leica RFs.  Probably Zenit or something else from the USSR.  But, with Leica adapters, it works fine with my mirrowless Fujis.  Very compact.  Only problem is that the aperture ring is very free.  A little black tape will take care of that.  And, it will poke through the chain link backstops at ball parks!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA