[OM] IMG: From the Sidelines

Subject: [OM] IMG: From the Sidelines
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 21:17:32 -0500
The fence spots were taken when I got to the ball park today, so I looked to activities on the sidelines to find some subjects. Summicron-R 50 on the updated X-T2.

Moms and coaches furnish a world of support for these teams.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180510-DSCF7171.JPG.html

I see this Mom at all of her son's games.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180510-DSCF7202.JPG.html

Our Family Artist came with her brother, but found a spot to follow her own thing.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180510-DSCF7186.JPG.html

Though I have found ways to shoot through chain link, a fine, black plastic mesh proved to soften the images to the point that they were unusable.  Lesson learned................

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA