[OM] IMG: some film portraits

Subject: [OM] IMG: some film portraits
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 20:32:51 +0200
I have been alone at home for the past week, since coming home from Denmark, as
my wife has been visiting her family in Puerto Rico. While it is a bit lonely,
it does have certain advantages, such as parking my bicycle inside if I wish,
and plenty of time to develop and scan a few rolls of film I have shot
recently. Inspired by my friend Lars, I have also been experimenting with stand
development—no agitation, very dilute developer (Rodinal 1:100 in my case),
just let stand for 1 hour. I also developed in a more conventional manner,
using ID11+ for a couple of rolls of Fuji Acros. So far I like these four
portraits, which prompted me to start a dedicated portrait gallery within my
film area on Smugmug. So, here they are:

Lars, kind of environmental portrait:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-chNvG2x/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-chNvG2x/A>

Lars, during a coffee break while visiting Moesgaard Museum in Aarhus:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-mmdMkfL/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-mmdMkfL/A>

Grainy Lone, a classmate from 6th-9th grade at Skt. Knuds Skole in Aarhus in
the mists of time:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-pLvcx7r/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-pLvcx7r/A>

Piotr, a Polish economist from the OECD, during a visit here last week:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-nmmFn7B/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-nmmFn7B/A>

Camera, film and chemistry data are given in the captions.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain