Re: [OM] Critters

Subject: Re: [OM] Critters
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 14:07:09 -0700
Nice job with the critters. Do you have an ID on the boyd in Hagen Canyon
natural Preserve?

Black Throated Sparrow. A new one to me. As seems to be usual for me, Merlin Photo ID had no idea, but Peterson and Audubon agreed.

Technically seen in Red Rock Canyon SP, but the birds don't care about our boundaries, so it was probably next door at other times.