[OM] Here we go again [was A few from Ireland ---courtesy of Marnie]

Subject: [OM] Here we go again [was A few from Ireland ---courtesy of Marnie]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 13:12:32 -0700
Perhaps we will be able to check up on the sources?

A friend from Old Orchard Beach visited to hang out and to conduct a "Heroine's
Journey" workshop Sunday.

It turned out that she is also going to conduct a tour in Ireland Oct 19-28th.
We immediately signed up.

We don't even know just where we are going yet. She rattled off some names, but we didn't know them. She's a great leader and storyteller of Celtic stock who's very knowledgeable about Celtic history, literal and spiritual, and mythology, so it's going to be great.

We do know we'll be staying in a barn converted to a six bedroom (en suites) guest house on a working farm about 35 miles west of Dublin.

Yesterday confirmed that this was Maine week, with impromptu breakfast with two other friends from Maine who were, separately, visiting the Bay Area.

Irish Moose