Re: [OM] The Azores : Portuguese Islands in the Atlantic Ocean

Subject: Re: [OM] The Azores : Portuguese Islands in the Atlantic Ocean
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 20:23:03 -0300
Mike .............. one other question if I may. How long would you want to stay on the big island before deciding that you had seen enough, been to enough places, walked enough, been to numerous beaches or coastal access areas, etc and it was time to leave?

We have rented a car for the entire time during our 4 to 6 week long spring visits to the Algarve from 2014 and onwards and assume that rented wheels would be necessary on the big island to get around.

I look forward to reading your opinion.

John