[OM] IMG: my hometown, changing

Subject: [OM] IMG: my hometown, changing
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 08:02:29 +0200
My visit to Denmark last week was divided between Copenhagen and Aarhus. The
latter is where I grew up. The town was founded by the Vikings in the 8th
century and has had city status since the 15th century. So it is an old place,
but it has undergone dramatic changes in the past decade, and that change is
still ongoing. As always, some people like the new, others dislike it, but I am
just happy to see my town developing and growing—sure this is better than the
opposite! A small gallery focusing on the contrast between old and new can be
seen here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/aarhus_apr2018/index.html

If you are interested in learning more about Aarhus, the Wikipedia entry is
quite extensive: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aarhus

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman