[OM] The Azores : Portuguese Islands in the Atlantic Ocean

Subject: [OM] The Azores : Portuguese Islands in the Atlantic Ocean
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 22:32:45 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
We were there in 2006--there is an easy direct 4 hour flt from Boston to Ponta
Delgada.  We visited São Miguel, Faial Island, and Pico.  We stayed in a cool
place on the
lava coast in Pico  across from Faial---Pocinho Bay.   I have some OM images
using Velvia, UC100, with a few images in a gallery.  The scans were lousy and
I didn't get PS until later that year.
Though some of the shots were decent, the current versions don't meet minimum
posting standards.  I would like to get back and have a few of the other
islands in mind.

Mike