Re: [OM] IMG: LR Conversion

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: LR Conversion
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 22:24:57 -0700
On 4/27/2018 2:23 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I continued checking out Lightroom's new features and did a B&W conversion, which I normally do with Silver Efex Pro 2. It turned out to be very nice.  Again, this is from my iPhone 6, from 2017. The young lady is concentrating very seriously on her laptop.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170626-IMG_0897-2.JPG.html

B&W or color, a great capture.

Looks good, too, at the small size. The detail starts to break up in ugly ways
at the larger size.

Phones, don't get the shot without it, don't like the shot with it.

Just Me Moose