Re: [OM] Green Shadows Example

Subject: Re: [OM] Green Shadows Example
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 17:12:10 +0100
Is any greenish shadow effect seen on any prints using the same paper but of different subject matter ?

Is the paper at fault?

I took a lengthy photo course in Vancouver almost 20 years ago and soon discovered that out-dated colour negative print paper and Cibachrome paper could produce some weird colour effects.

jh