[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: an Easter concert, and walkabout in Alicante

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: an Easter concert, and walkabout in Alicante
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 20:13:19 +0200
This weekly blog has three distinct parts. About two thirds of the images are
from the town of Calpe, about 50 km north of Alicante, where the choir of the
parents of the European School was performing an Easter concert in the local
church. Since my wife sings in this choir, I went along, and spent a pleasant
evening walking around the old part of town while the choir did their
last-minute rehearsal and warm-up, and then taking in the concert and
photographing a very interesting church, which I would not have visited
otherwise. Then there are my usual snaps taken while out cycling, and finally
some images from the centre of Alicante. So there is lots of interior and
exterior architecture, some landscape, lots of people, and some lovely smiles.
It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2161

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman