[OM] A roll of HP5: Monica and Brussels

Subject: [OM] A roll of HP5: Monica and Brussels
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 17:37:21 +0200
In a recent off-list conversation with Lluis we have come to an agreement that
the classic combinations of film and developer really continue to be the best
if you want to shoot film. A roll of HP5 I just processed in ID11+ confirms
that to me, at least. I was especially looking to get some “atmospheric” (read:
“rainy”) shots in Brussels, and I did just that. I also shot some images in the
centre of Alicante. We start with a couple of those:

Monica, in the neighbourhood where she now lives:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-BQD7Sv6/A

An Italian restaurant in the barrio:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-4cC9GM4/A

And then a small gallery of 8 images from a recent rainy afternoon in Brussels:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Brussels-in-the-rain/
(given the climate in Brussels and my frequent trips there, I will probably be
adding to this one ;-))

All images with the Voigtlander Bessa R2M and 50mm collapsible Summicron
vintage 1961.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman