[OM] FS: Tokina 17-35mm ATX Pro in Canon EOS Mount

Subject: [OM] FS: Tokina 17-35mm ATX Pro in Canon EOS Mount
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 16:55:25 -0400
For sale is my Tonika ATX-Pro 17-35mm F4 lens. This is Canon EOS mount and
works on Film, Fullrame Digital, and APS digital. I shot it on a Canon
5DmkII fullframe digital and a Canon EOS-1V 35mm camera with great results.

This lens is VERY sharp, better than the Canon 17-40L, especially in the
edges of the frame. Mine is especially good because Tokina hand-selected it
for me. When I bought this lens, the first one I got was soft on one side at
17mm. Tokina gave me a brand new one that they checked before sending, and
that is the one I am offering here.

I am selling all of my EOS gear because I bought an Olympus Pen-F mirrorless
camera. My health problems have gotten to where carrying a bag of heavy gear
is too hard for me, and I like having a camera at all times.

This lens includes the original box, instructions, front and rear caps, and
TWO original Tokina lens hoods! Tokina gave me a second hood with the lens
(I had forgotten to return the hood with the lens I sent back, and they to
keep it). I have had it for three years and it hasn't gotten a lot of use.
It still looks almost new.

This lens is on sale at B&H for $399 now, so how about $300 for mine? That
includes shipping in the USA.

You can see photos os it on my website:

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2851

Thanks,