Re: [OM] 21mm 2.0 for sale in Europe

Subject: Re: [OM] 21mm 2.0 for sale in Europe
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 20:54:16 +0200
I bought mine not too long ago, it came from a machine which sorted french
fries. It used four lenses, two 21mm zuiko's and two nikkor 24mm's ;-).

As I had the first option I compared the zuiko's noticing quite some
variance. Mine is reasonable sharp wide open on a small centre, increasing
a little in sharpness when stopping down, the sharp area expanding.
However, abberations are bad and the difference between a corrected and non
corrected picture are day and night (well, something like that ;-). Oh, and
we're talking full frame 42mp sharpness btw.

One day I'll compare it to a Loxia 21mm, but for now it's the poor mans
option...