Re: [OM] MIKE WAS PIERS LR and PS WAS More Bangkok [was IMG: Street Food

Subject: Re: [OM] MIKE WAS PIERS LR and PS WAS More Bangkok [was IMG: Street Food
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 07:09:56 +0200
Mike,

I have no share in Adobe’s business. Their products have always proved useful,
reliable, and most importantly exceed my expectations and open new horizons
(face recognition being the last one I experimented).
I consider that a subscription fee is marginal compared to what I (or Alice)
spend on the gear, the trips we make, and more importantly, the family
gatherings we throw; all things considered, we’ve already spent more on just
chocolate eggs and bunnies this Easter for the pack, than the annual cost for
LR …
LR simply is part of a prolonged pleasure when the gorgeously nasty weather
and/or time allow me to take care of my life long hobby.

Hope this helps

Amities
Freshly retired Philippe, and a technology hater ;-)